Julie Scott RGN NIP
“It’s my hope that the many years of training and experience I’ve had will help you elicit
precisely the results you are looking for. I genuinely appreciate and value the trust and confidence my patients have in knowing that I will help them look the best they possibly can.”
Having decades of experience administering the highest quality aesthetic injectables, she is excited to have been chosen as an Injectables Trainer for Interface Aesthetics, combining her passion for teaching with her passion for promoting safety within the aesthetics industry.
Julie has a passion for promoting skin health for her patients. She believes in prevention and maintenance to achieve maximum skin health.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Independent Nurse Prescriber (NIP)
- Level 7 Diploma in Advanced Aesthetic Injectables
- Member of the ZO Skin Health Faculty
- Advanced botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injector
- Injectables Trainer for Interface Aesthetics