Medical Aesthetics Protocols
We share with you our 15 years of experience to provide protocols the best results possible. Please read and adhere to the below pre-treatment and post-treatment guidelines to ensure your procedures go more smoothly with a quicker healing time, reduced bruising and enhanced results.
"Her clinic is beautiful. It's so calming I could quite easily spend time there looking out on to her beautiful garden. So peaceful, thank you Julie.”
"The result is very natural. I didn't have any bruises just minimal swelling for 2 days. Thank you, Julie!”
“Absolutely over the moon with the outcome. The fillers have given me more confidence. Going back for a little more work very soon.” - Julie
“Julie cares about her clients and is an absolute perfectionist, ensuring the best result possible.” - Liz
Radara™ Pre-Treatment Instructions:
As this is an at home product there aren’t any pre-treatment instructions:
Radara™ how to apply:
- Stage 1: Thoroughly cleanse the skin removing any dirt, make-up and oil.
- Stage 2: Remove the specially shaped patches from the box, ensuring you use the correct shaped patch for each side of your face, as marked on the packaging.
- Stage 3: Apply the appropriate patch to each outer eye area for a few seconds to create the micro-channels. Be careful you don’t push too hard – gently lay a finger on the patch surface and smooth over once or twice. The patches are not meant to adhere to your skin at this stage.
- Stage 4: Remove the patches from each eye and lay face-up, while you apply the Hyaluronic Acid serum.
- Stage 5: Use the separate pump dispenser to apply one pump of serum onto a clean finger and smooth over the prepared skin around each eye area.
- Stage 6: Re-apply the appropriate patch to each outer eye area and leave in place for five minutes to ensure the Hyaluronic Acid penetrates through the micro-channels to where it is most needed. The patches should now hold nicely to your skin, however try to keep your face as still as possible to avoid them becoming dislodged.
Radara™ Post-Treatment Instructions:
As this is an at home product there aren’t any post-treatment instructions.
Radara™ Possible Side Effects:
- During the trials of Radara™, no unwanted side effects were reported. Hyaluronic acid is completely safe and is used in many skin care treatments and products.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me on 07769692710