MEDICAL AESTHETICS PROTOCOLS
We Share with you our 15 Years of Experience. Please read below for Pre-Treatment and After Treatment guidelines, your procedures will go more smoothly with a quicker healing time, reduced bruising
and enhanced results if you adhere to some of our simple guidelines.
Please take the time to read the guidelines for your particular procedure so you get the best results possible.
“Review By Anon -her clinic is beautiful it's so calming i could quite easily spend time there looking out on to her beautiful garden so peaceful thank you Julie..”
“Review By Anon - The result is very natural , I didn't have any bruises just minimal swelling for 2 days. Thank you, Julie!.”
“Review By Julie - Absolutely over the Moon with the out come the fillers have given me more confidence going back for a little more work very soon.”
“Review By Liz - Julie cares about her clients and is an absolute perfectionist, ensuring the best result possible.”
Radara™ Pre-Treatment Instructions:
As this is an at home product there aren’t any pre-treatment instructions:
Radara™ how to apply:
- Stage 1: Thoroughly cleanse the skin removing any dirt, make-up and oil.
- Stage 2: Remove the specially shaped patches from the box, ensuring you use the correct shaped patch for each side of your face, as marked on the packaging.
- Stage 3: Apply the appropriate patch to each outer eye area for a few seconds to create the micro-channels. Be careful you don’t push too hard – gently lay a finger on the patch surface and smooth over once or twice. The patches are not meant to adhere to your skin at this stage.
- Stage 4: Remove the patches from each eye and lay face-up, while you apply the Hyaluronic Acid serum.
- Stage 5: Use the separate pump dispenser to apply one pump of serum onto a clean finger and smooth over the prepared skin around each eye area.
- Stage 6: Re-apply the appropriate patch to each outer eye area and leave in place for five minutes to ensure the Hyaluronic Acid penetrates through the micro-channels to where it is most needed. The patches should now hold nicely to your skin, however try to keep your face as still as possible to avoid them becoming dislodged.
Radara™ Post-Treatment Instructions:
As this is an at home product there aren’t any post-treatment instructions.
Radara™ Possible Side Effects:
- During the trials of Radara™, no unwanted side effects were reported. Hyaluronic acid is completely safe and is used in many skin care treatments and products.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me on 07769692710
Your Advice Center