MEDICAL AESTHETICS FAQs
We aim to share our 15 years of Expert Knowledge on Cryopen Cryotherapy. Below are some Frequently Asked Questions about the Cryotherapy Cryopen treatment for the removal of Skin Tags, to help you understand if the treatment is right for you, but please remember we can answer any more detailed questions at a complimentary Free consultation or over the telephone with one of our clinical experts, just Call Us On 01376 584555 or Click to Contact NOW! for your Customised Free Skin Consultation
“Review By Anon -her clinic is beautiful it’s so calming i could quite easily spend time there looking out on to her beautiful garden so peaceful thank you Julie..”
“Review By Anon – The result is very natural , I didn’t have any bruises just minimal swelling for 2 days. Thank you, Julie!.”
“Review By Julie – Absolutely over the Moon with the out come the fillers have given me more confidence going back for a little more work very soon.”
“Review By Liz – Julie cares about her clients and is an absolute perfectionist, ensuring the best result possible.”
“Join the cold revolution, Cryopen™ is a fast effective and safe solution for the removal of skin imperfections. It is the ideal treatment for removal of milia, skin tags, pigmentation, warts, verrucae and cherry angiomas.”
Providing Cryopen Cryotherapy Treatments in Essex for the removal of Skin Tags For Over 15 Years
What does Cryotherapy treat?
- Age Spots
- Cherry Angioma
How safe is Cryotherapy?
Is the treatment painful?
How long will the Cryopen™ treatments last?
During my evaluation of the depth of the area, I will choose an application time from 1 to 30 seconds.
Are there any side effects from Cryopen™?
- Pigmentary changes (hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation) if this happens skin colour normally returns after a few months.
- Nerve damage (particularly in areas where nerves lie close to the surface of the skin, on fingers, wrist, area behind the ear) Reports show that normal sensitivity returns after a few months
- Shards of frozen ice (minor shards of frozen ice may blow out, that will thaw on contact with healthy skin).
- Hair follicle damage and permanent alopecia (especially when treating area on sites with coarse terminal hair).
Is there any downtime?
What can I expect from my Cryotherapy treatment?
- The histamine in the area treated will create an itchy sensation for about ten minutes, do not worry this – it is perfectly normal.
- The area treated will look inflamed and can also be red.
- Blistering can happen with any cryotherapy treatment and is indiscriminate. You will have signed the consent form to show that you are aware of this. The blister may last anything from a few hours to a few days dependant on the area to be treated.
Is Cryotherapy right for me?
Please note you can’t have Cryotherapy if you have any of the following conditions:
- Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Immuno Supression
- Multiple Myeloma
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Platelet Deficiency Disease
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- if you have had Dermal fillers in the treated area
Cryotherapy cannot be used if you have any of the following conditions:
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus Type III (HTLV III)
- Lymphadenopathy Associated Virus (LAV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)