iS Clinical Skincare
Strong therapeutic and prescription-strength product formulations, which have active ingredients at the highest quality and consisting of 95-98% botanically based formulations providing dramatic solutions for a wide range of skin disorders and chronic conditions.
“Review By Anon -her clinic is beautiful it’s so calming i could quite easily spend time there looking out on to her beautiful garden so peaceful thank you Julie..”
“Review By Anon – The result is very natural , I didn’t have any bruises just minimal swelling for 2 days. Thank you, Julie!.”
“Review By Julie – Absolutely over the Moon with the out come the fillers have given me more confidence going back for a little more work very soon.”
“Review By Liz – Julie cares about her clients and is an absolute perfectionist, ensuring the best result possible.”
iS Clinical® Skin Products
“I have personally tested these iS Clincial products and I am excited by the therapeutic effect they had on my skin. We look forward to implementing these products within the clinic.” – Julie Scott Clinical Director
iS Clinical® SkinCare is a unique blend of eastern medicine, botanical integrity & cutting-edge science with the highest ethical standards to bring together highly effective and clinically validated skincare products that deliver dramatic physiological improvements in skin health & physiology.
iS CLINICAL® products are formulated to treat skin health & conditions with a carefully constructed and tested combination of;
- Powerful Botanical Acids – natural desquamation agents that resurface the skin and enable the penetration of other key ingredients.
- Intelligent Peptides and Proteins – help prevent collagen breakdown and aid in new collagen synthesis to decrease wrinkling and restore elasticity.
- Amino Acids – Improve cell function and promote cellular integrity.
- Growth Factors – Encourage and direct cell maturation and development
- Advanced Anti-oxidants – Protecting and strengthening cells while reducing inflammatory effects of oxidative stress.
iS® Clinical Product Range
“Strong therapeutic and prescription-strength product formulations, which have active ingredients at the highest quality and consisting of 95-98% botanically based formulations providing dramatic solutions for a wide range of skin disorders and chronic conditions.”
Our Hero Products Include:
- Youth Eye Complex – Dubbed ‘Botulinum Toxin in a bottle’ It contains an ingredient which is a neuromuscular suppressor softening muscle movement around the eyes. Improves lines, wrinkles, puffiness and some darkness.
- Super Serum – ‘Brightens, Lightens and Tightens. A fully stabilised vitamin C successfully combined with Copper Tripeptide growth factors
- Pro Heal Serum – A healing, red-reducing, Vitamin C ideal for a rosacea skin. Contains botanical Retinol for antiaging.
- Hydra-Cool Serum – A hyaluronic acid hydrator ideal for Acne skin or as first step hydration for a dry skin.
- Extreme Protect – 4-in-1 product, SPF UVA and UVB combined with Centella Asiatica antioxidant, Hydrating Olive leaf and Extremozyme DNA repair enzyme.
- Sheald Recovery Balm – A hero post recovery balm containing Kava Kava, a natural anaesthetic which soothes, heals and prevents bacteria formation. Speeds up the repair of the skins barrier layer.
iS Clinical The Science behind Beauty
iS Clinical – what’s all the Buzz about?
Exclusive Articles About the Treatment
To read some articles about the product please click the below links.
WHY COME TO US
“At Facial Aesthetics we are focused on delivering unprecedented results and client care.”
What we think about iS® Clinical:
Julie Scott has tried and tested these hero products and fully endorses that efficacy of the products. iS Clinical delivers unbelievable results which can only be seen to be believed.
Patient Before and After Images:
We hope the before and after images below will help show what dramatic changes can be made with our treatments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are selected Frequently Asked Questions about iS Clinical Skincare.
How do you determine what Skin Care I need?
At Facial Aesthetics we assess your skin to ascertain the correct skin care programme to resolve your skin issues. This is undertaken during your complimentary Visia Skin Analysis helping us to identify and recommended the right products for your skin complaint, and give guidance and advice with your skin care regime to help maintain, restore and heal your skin health.
What are the benefits of using Cosmeceutical Skincare?
A cosmeceutical product has higher concentrations of active ingredients. They improve skin quality and work in synergy with in-clinic treatments for prolonged and boosted results. At Facial Aesthetics we specialise in anti-ageing skincare treatments and prescribe the correct cosmeceutical product for your individual needs.
How often should I use Cosmeceutical Skincare?
The use of cosmeceutical skincare products is not a beauty regime, but a change in life-style to help maintain and protect the skins health.
Click Here to read more FAQ’s about the iS® Clinical Skin-Care used at Facial Aesthetics, please remember we can answer more detailed questions at a complimentary consultation, over the telephone with one of our clinical experts or by completing the below contact form.
(IS Clinical) Solutions
ZO® Medical Therapeutic Solutions