The tried and true, yet still trendy Oxygen Facial beloved by everyone from Madonna to Ashley Graham, has arrived in Essex.
Review – “Her clinic is beautiful. It’s so calming I could quite easily spend time there looking out on to her beautiful garden so peaceful thank you Julie.”
Review – “The result is very natural, I didn’t have any bruises just minimal swelling for 2 days. Thank you, Julie!”
Review by Julie – “Absolutely over the Moon with the out come the fillers have given me more confidence going back for a little more work very soon.”
“Review By Liz – Julie cares about her clients and is an absolute perfectionist, ensuring the best result possible.”
Unlike more intense treatments that require downtime, this nonmedical nourishing facial will leave you with instant glowing results. A high-pressure wand delivering a constant and relaxing stream of pure oxygen is used to push customised products into deeper layers of the skin and increase the skin’s hydration and glow. It’s the perfect treatment to have a day or two before a wedding or big event to give your skin a boost and transform it into a perfect base for any makeup you may wish to apply.
The treatment is customised to your skin needs and combines cleansing, exfoliation, and nourishing oxygen. Not only do the antibacterial properties of oxygen make this treatment perfect for acne-prone skin, but the instant plump the facial gives to skin makes it a great treat for ageing skin as well, instantly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for up to a week! Whatever your skin concerns, the Oxygen Facial can help create a more radiant, balanced skin tone.
Quick Information Guide:
Treatment Time: 60 minutes depending on the area/s treated
Consultation: Free Consultation – Why don’t you book in to have a no obligation chat about Oxygen Facials at our Essex Clinic and see why so many of our patients recommend us!
No. of Treatments: Usually 1 every 4-6 weeks or before a big event
Treatment Areas: Acne Treatment, Ageing Skin Correction Anti Wrinkle Facial, Collagen Stimulation, Hydrated Skin, Reduce the Signs of Skin Aging, Lifting Facial Wrinkles, Medical Facial, Skin Conditions, Skin Health, Smoothing Facial Folds and Facial Contours, Rosacea, Wrinkle Reduction
Back to Work: same day
Cost: Prices for Oxygen Facial Treatments start from £130
Visible results: Immediately *
Length of results: 4/6 weeks*
Patients Travel From All Over Essex for an Oxygen Facial (not just near me!): Basildon, Bishops Stortford, Braintree, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Colchester, Dunmow, Kent, London, Maldon, North Essex, Southend, Wickford and Witham. The Award for the Furthest is Monaco!.
Possible complications: Redness, swelling, allergic reaction.* – Click Here for our Skin Clinic Protocols for more info.
*Everyone is unique, the information on this page is a guide, results and reactions may vary.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
We hope by providing the below impartial information you will be able to determine if this treatment is right for you.
Why We Love Oxygen Facials:
- Oxygen is known to promote healing and kill bacteria, making it ideal for a wide range of skin concerns including acne
- Oxygen Facials are so nourishing and hydrating that they provide skin with an instant boost and glow, minimising fine lines and wrinkles for days
- This treatment increases blood circulation which can in turn help stimulate collagen production and skin healing
- It’s an ideal treatment for those wanting something in that sweet spot between a relaxing spa facial that does nothing and a more intense medical-grade facial treatment that may require downtime
The Benefits of an Oxygen Facial
Exclusive Articles About the Treatment
To read articles about the treatment please click the below links:
WHY COME TO US
At Facial Aesthetics we are committed to delivering unprecedented results and client care.
Conditions Treated by the Oxygen Facial:
Patient Before and After Images:
*Note: Treatment results may vary
Read one of our reviews below……
Review by Amy – “A beautiful clinic in wonderful surroundings. If you are looking for professionalism and brilliant results then Facial Aesthetics is the place to go.”
Review – “A treatment with Sam was absolutely amazing. Her delicate touch made the medical facial actually feel quite pampering even for a man!”
Review – “I have been going to this clinic for over 10 years. First class in every way, would never go elsewhere.”
Review by Perry – “I have been visiting Julie for many years. she is both friendly and professional. I live in Basildon so it’s quite a journey for me but I wouldn’t trust anybody else.”
For over 100 amazing treatment reviews, click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are selected Frequently Asked Questions about our Oxygen Facial treatment.
What are the benefits of oxygen facials?
According to Healthline, the benefits of oxygen facials are:
• “Added radiance. Some think the main benefit of oxygen facials is that they allow the pores to more easily absorb hyaluronic acid and other powerhouse ingredients from serums.
• Hydrated skin. Oxygen helps infuse the serums into the skin. You can think of the oxygen wand like a little hose that delivers ingredients. Your skin will likely look and feel hydrated, especially if hyaluronic acid is a component.
• More even skin tone. Oxygen facials may deliver a large quantity of vitamins or botanical ingredients to your skin, which can result in bright, glowing skin.
• Reduction in fine lines. Oxygen facials are said to help improve blood circulation to the face, which can help skin look bright and plump.
• Calming of acne. Oxygen is known to accelerate wound healing and may also kill certain bacteria. This is why places with low levels of oxygen, such as airplanes, can cause skin issues. For these reasons, oxygen facials may help calm acne and kill Propionibacterium acnes bacteria, which causes certain types of acne.”
Is an Oxygen Facial right for me?
Are there any side effects from an Oxygen Facial?
Click Here For the HydraFacial treatment FAQ’s HydraFacial treatment in Essex to help you understand if the treatment is right for you, but please remember we can answer any more detailed questions at a complimentary consultation, over the telephone with one of our clinical experts or by completing the below contact form.
Click Here For the Skin-Lab Protocols and to review our treatment guidelines, your procedures will go more smoothly with a quicker healing time, reduced bruising and enhanced results if you adhere to some of our simple guidelines.
Click the links below to view more Skin Lab Treatments
- WOW Fusion
- Oxygen Facial
- LED Phototherapy
- Medical Microdermabrasion
- Medical Peels
- Perk™ Treatment
- Skin Tightening – Endymed™
- Visia™ Skin Analysis
- Advanced Skincare
- Skin Wellness
- Mindful Skin Wellness
- Signature Treatments