Semi Permanent Makeup
Semi Permanent Makeup is the best way to shorten your morning routine with beautifully pigmented results lasting up to 18 months.
Call NOW for your Customised Free Skin Consultation for Semi-Permanent Makeup at our Essex Clinic.
Offering semi permanent eyebrows, eyeliner, lip pigment, and beauty marks, semi permanent makeup is perfect for those wanting to cut down on their makeup routine or who have allergies or irritation caused by typical makeup, with results lasting up to 18 months.
Also a leader in medical tattooing, Ruth has mastered areola reconstruction, cleft lip reshaping, and scalp camouflage. She’s an expert in using micropigmentation in these areas to restore confidence to her patients.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Eyeliner: Precise top and/or bottom eyeliner excellent for subtle enhancement.
• Lips: Lip liner or full pigment that can make lips look fuller and more defined.
• Beauty Spots: A precise beauty spot with size, colour, and placement chosen by you.
• Areola reconstruction: A realistic looking areola and nipple can be created post-mastectomy using 3D effect micropigmentation.
• Cleft lip reshaping: Lips can be reshaped and coloured to appear symmetrical, fuller, and more defined.
• Scalp Camouflage: For men and women experiencing hair loss, micropigmentation can be used to blend the area into existing hair.
Exclusive Articles About the Treatment
To read some articles about Semi Permanent Makeup please click the below links
WHY COME TO US
At Facial Aesthetics we are committed to delivering unprecedented results and client care.
Problems Solved by Semi Permanent Makeup (SPMU):
• SPMU is perfect for shaving time off your morning makeup routine.
• It is also perfect for those with allergies or intolerances to ingredients in typical makeup, meaning there is no adverse effect to your skin health.
• Because it’s waterproof, semi permanent makeup is also for athletes or swimmers.
• It’s an excellent solution for those who have lost brows or lashes to alopecia or chemotherapy.
• For those who are beginning to notice an unsteady hand or failing eyesight when putting on their makeup, SPMU is an easy, long-term solution.
For over 100 amazing treatment reviews, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are selected Frequently Asked Questions about Semi Permanent Makeup:
Will we meet for a consultation first?
Does the process hurt?
How much does it cost?
- Eyeliner (top & bottom): £325
- Eyeliner (top or bottom only): £225
- Extra appointment for thicker liner: £150
- Extra appointment for additional colour: £150
- Eyebrows (all styles): £395
- Lip Liner: £350
- Lip Blush: £395
- Lip Full Colour: £450
- Beauty Spot: from £75
- Areola: £300
- Areola x2: £450
- Retouching/refreshing: £150 – £225
“Review By Anon -her clinic is beautiful it’s so calming i could quite easily spend time there looking out on to her beautiful garden so peaceful thank you Julie”
“The result is very natural , I didn’t have any bruises just minimal swelling for 2 days. Thank you, Julie!”