Semi Permanent Makeup
“Semi Permanent Makeup is the best way to shorten your morning routine with beautifully pigmented results lasting up to 18 months.”
Call NOW for your Customised Free Skin Consultation for Skin Wellness at our Essex Clinic.
At Facial Aesthetics, we are proud to have Ruth Kane as our resident semi permanent makeup artist and medical tattooist. She is a highly sought after artist who is so experienced that she has become an international trainer in her field, instructing new artists in how to create beautiful, natural semi permanent make up looks across the UK and Europe. With an artist’s eye for colours and pigments, Ruth will work with you to ensure perfectly toned semi permanent makeup to flatter and compliment your existing features and skin tone. Gone are the days of solid black eyebrows that fade to blue over the years! The SPMU industry has come a long way in recent years, and Ruth is at the forefront of using the best techniques and tools.
Offering semi permanent eyebrows, eyeliner, lip pigment, and beauty marks, semi permanent makeup is perfect for those wanting to cut down on their makeup routine or who have allergies or irritation caused by typical makeup, with results lasting up to 18 months.
Also a leader in medical tattooing, Ruth has mastered areola reconstruction, cleft lip reshaping, and scalp camouflage. She’s an expert in using micropigmentation in these areas to restore confidence to her patients.
Everything You Need to Know!
• Eyebrows: Natural micropigmentation in three styles including powder, hairstroke, and solid.
• Eyeliner: Precise top and/or bottom eyeliner excellent for subtle enhancement.
• Lips: Lip liner or full pigment that can make lips look fuller and more defined.
• Beauty Spots: A precise beauty spot with size, colour, and placement chosen by you.
• Areola reconstruction: A realistic looking areola and nipple can be created post-mastectomy using 3D effect micropigmentation.
• Cleft lip reshaping: Lips can be reshaped and coloured to appear symmetrical, fuller, and more defined.
• Scalp Camouflage: For men and women experiencing hair loss, micropigmentation can be used to blend the area into existing hair.
Exclusive Articles About the Treatment:
To read some articles about Semi Permanent Makeup please click the below links
WHY COME TO US
At Facial Aesthetics we are focused on delivering unprecedented results and client care.
Problems Solved by Semi Permanent Makeup (SPMU):
• SPMU is perfect for shaving time off your morning makeup routine.
• It is also perfect for those with allergies or intolerances to ingredients in typical makeup, meaning there is no adverse effect to your skin health.
• Because it’s waterproof, semi permanent makeup is also for athletes or swimmers.
• It’s an excellent solution for those who have lost brows or lashes to alopecia or chemotherapy.
• For those who are beginning to notice an unsteady hand or failing eyesight when putting on their makeup, SPMU is an easy, long-term solution.
For Over 100 Amazing Treatment Reviews Click Here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are selected Frequently Asked Questions about Semi Permanent Makeup:
Will we meet for a consultation first?
Of course, every client is given a thorough consultation in which colour and placement is discussed and agreed before any treatment commences.
Does the process hurt?
It varies for each person, but generally discomfort is minimal due to the advanced new equipment that is used.
How much does it cost?
Prices start as below and include a follow up appointment taken within 6 months.
- Eyeliner (top & bottom): £325
- Eyeliner (top or bottom only): £225
- Extra appointment for thicker liner: £150
- Extra appointment for additional colour: £150
- Eyebrows (all styles): £395
- Lip Liner: £350
- Lip Blush: £395
- Lip Full Colour: £450
- Beauty Spot: from £75
- Areola: £300
- Areola x2: £450
- Retouching/refreshing: £150 – £225
Click the links below to view more Skin Lab Treatments
- LED Phototherapy
- Medical Microdermabrasion
- Medical Peels
- Perk™ Treatment
- Skin Tightening – Endymed™
- Visia™ Skin Analysis
- Advanced Skincare
- Skin Wellness
- Mindful Skin Wellness
- Signature Treatments